December 19, 2004

Weird problems solved.

The Sims have been having some pretty funny problems, as this update reveals:
Visitors will no longer kidnap a baby or toddler by leaving the lot
while carrying them.

Maids can now clean up pizza boxes and baby bottles.

An adopted baby no longer snaps to the ground when the social worker that delivers it puts it in a crib.

Fixes the problem where the teddy bear would occasionally float after being put down.

Teens no longer get the unsatisfiable "Write a Novel" want.

UPDATE: I've corrected this post to reflect that "Sims" is plural. I had no call to refer them as "the Simses." Each individual, I've been assured, is a Sim.

ANOTHER UPDATE: The solution to weird problems may cause new weird problems, as my son Chris writes:
The Sims 2 download that's supposed to solve all those bugs actually creates, I think, new ones that are much worse. One of my Sims went to work and never came back. When they're at work, their needs continue to change (they keep getting more and more hungry, etc.), so she's literally starving to death because of her inability to return from work.

No comments: