April 1, 2015

Bo Ryan was the pinball wizard of Pennsylvania.

He was better than anyone at freezing the flippers, he says. But what's happening in that second video? Nigel Hayes says: "We care more about suckoffs than smash battles. We’re a super smash brothers team. FIFA’s taken a back seat to that, all we care about is suckoffs." Okay, I had to research that. I don't even know what FIFA is, let alone suckoffs. So I think FIFA is a soccer videogame. And I'm going to trust Reddit on "suckoffs":
Is he talking about blowjobs or am I outta the loop on something?

I imagine they are all bad at Smash, so matches are "suckoffs" because they are seeing who sucks the most? That's all I got.
ADDED: You know, there's a lot of pressure on the Badgers to be adorably weird.

10 comments:

Laslo Spatula said...

"Bo Ryan was the pinball wizard of Pennsylvania."

There has to be a twist.

I am Laslo.

Laslo Spatula said...

"suckoffs"? Sackhoff.

I am not against combining the two.


I am Laslo.

Laslo Spatula said...

Don't get me going on my naked, naked nights with Katee Sackhoff. Don't.

This is to talk about Wisconsin and Basketball Galactica.

Badgerstar Galactica? Maybe.


I am Laslo.

MadisonMan said...

It's enjoyable to watch young people having the time of their life.

lemondog said...

New legalese.

rhhardin said...

Games like pinball are not born vicious. It's bad training.

Game-specific legislation is misguided.

PuertoRicoSpaceport.com said...

He most likely had such a supple wrist.

I am not Laslo

John Henry

carrie said...

super smash brothers is the video game Mario Super Smash Brothers. A suckoff is slang for a move in that game.

carrie said...

Oops, it's Super Mario Smash Brothers. I'll also add that it's rated E which means it is suitable for all ages.

rhhardin said...

I wrote a Vic-20 game "Eigensmash" which has not been equalled.

It zeros the off diagonal elements of a real symmetric matrix with visuals and sound effects for each element.