April 4, 2008

At 4:44 on 4/4 (i.e., today) you can hear "4 Minutes."

Here. (And it's in a very cute waiting mode now.)

ADDED: I'm still getting the clock after 4:44, so now this cute gimmick is just annoying me...

AND: I would never have posted and linked to this if I hadn't been led to believe the website would show the video. I feel so used. I will need to compensate via blogging by saying something mean about Madonna. Let me do it right now so I can move on. Ugh! Have you seen what Madonna's hands look like these days? They're hideous!

6 comments:

rhhardin said...

Sid Caesar The Clock YouTube

rhhardin said...

How does it know your time zone? Maybe it resets each hour and repeats?

Justin said...

I heard the song on Yahoo LaunchCast a few minutes ago. I didn't note the actual time because I didn't know it was a gimmick.

It's a decent song. About what I'd expect from Madonna.

Chris Althouse Cohen said...

Ok, well it's now quite late and the clock is still there. I guess Wikipedia was wrong.

Chris Althouse Cohen said...

Here's what the Wikipedia page says now:

"The directors Jonas & François announced that video will also premiere on April 4 at 4:44pm on tick-tock.tv, but it did not air."

Der Hahn said...

You can listen to 4 minutes 33 seconds anytime you want to.